In the event of an emergency, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Telephone: (480) 225-3939
HOURS OF OPERATION: Our regular hours are Monday thru Saturday 9AM to 6PM
* After hours and Sunday services are subject to additional fees.
* If this is an Emergency, Call the phone number above (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Phones are answered throughout the night FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSES ONLY.
* Please call with general questions during regular business hours.
We offer Emergency Service between the hours of 6PM and 9AM
* Emergency services are subject to additional fees.
We can often provide same day or even immediate service at no additional fee.
* Please understand that Dr. Fixler is the only doctor and there may be times when he is unavailable. When unavailable we will provide information for an emergency clinic or another doctor.
If you are in need of our services, we understand that you are going through a difficult time and may have some questions or concerns. Please call or email us for a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your pet's condition, and the services we offer in assisting you.
Defining Quality of Life
How can you determine whether a pet is still experiencing a good quality of life
The Grieving Process
Anyone who considers a pet a beloved friend, companion, or family member knows...
Helping Children Cope
The death of a family pet is often the first death experienced by a child.