in-home pet euthanasia
Why Happy Endings?
Dr. Michael Fixler has been performing In-Home Pet Euthanasia for over 6 years and is one of the most respected providers in the profession. He personally performs every procedure using the most peaceful and painless method available in the world.
We understand that dogs love to get out -- they love car rides, the park, the mountains, pretty much anywhere you take them. The one place dogs don't like is the veterinarian's office.
Not All In-Home Euthanasia Is The Same
- Guidance in helping you make the right decision for your pet, which is not always euthanasia.
- We perform euthanasia using the absolute most humane method available.
- Dr. Fixler has studied anesthetic protocols extensively to create the most peaceful & painless experience.
- Helpful information regarding the loss of your pet and the grieving process that follows.
- To make things easier on you, we provide full service aftercare for your pet.
- The cremation options we offer include handling and transportation of your pet's body from your home.
Defining Quality of Life
How can you determine whether a pet is still experiencing a good quality of life
The Grieving Process
Anyone who considers a pet a beloved friend, companion, or family member knows...
Helping Children Cope
The death of a family pet is often the first death experienced by a child.