**Dr Fixler will be unavailable for appointments May 23-31st and our office will be closed. He will be resuming appointments on June 1st.**
Dr Fixler schedules appointments on:
***Due to COVID19 Dr Fixler will only be available for regular appointments and unable to schedule evening or after hour visits**
**We recommend scheduling an appointment with 24-48 hours notice and are often available for same day appointments.
*Please note that Dr. Fixler is the only doctor and there may be times when he is unavailable during regular hours.
MAILING ADDRESS ONLY
Please note that Dr. Fixler will be unavailable for appointments between May 23rd and May 31st and will be resuming appointments on June 1st. Thank you.
PLEASE READ!!!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION DUE TO COVID19
Due to the summer heat we are performing appointments inside. We ask the procedure is done in a larger room with good ventilation.
In Lieu of COVID19 we have protocols that we will be following. This is not the norm for anyone and not how we normally conduct appointments but we are taking every precaution we can to ensure the safety and health of everyone. Please understand that because we make home visits we are putting ourselves at great risk. We kindly ask that everyone respect the protocols we have put in place and not question them.
1. We will maintain a 6-foot distance between a client’s two-legged family members and ourselves. This is in the spirit of “social distancing” that is recommended by the CDC to curtail the spread of this virus.
2. We ask that no additional friends and family members be invited over for the appointment, the only participants allowed at the appointment are people who live in the home we are visiting. This is for everyones safety and protection.
3. To minimize contact and exposure we will be handling all payment/paperwork over the phone and through email.
4. We reserve the right to avoid situations/reschedule/cancel an appointment and not schedule if we feel it is in the best interest of all involved.
5. We reserve the right to deny any requests made if we feel it jeopardizes the safety and well being of our staff.
6. If a family member or any member of the home has been sick this information must be disclosed.
*These protocols will be subject to change and updated as new information arises.